Connect with us

Crime

A Jealous Housewife, Hauwa has Allegedly Killed Two Of Her Children Over Rivalry In Kano

Published

on

Spread the love

 

The deceased kids were identified as Yusuf (5-year-old) and the Zahra’u (3-year-old).

It was gathered that the incident occurred on Saturday morning in Diso village in Gwale Local Government area of Kano State.

The Uncle of deceased children, Sadiq Haruna Aminu said Hauwau, his brother’s wife and mother of the deceased children, have been living with envy and jealousy ever since his brother married another wife, leading to her killing her own children.

Sadiq (husband’s younger brother) said his brother got married to a new wife two months ago.

According to him, “the incident happened when the husband was away and in his new wife’s place. His eldest wife, Hauwau called him on phone this morning that all is not well in their house only for him to go to the house and meet the lifeless bodies of the children in the pool of blood. She carried out the atrocities and ran away from the house.

READ:  Gov Ortom Demands Unconditional Release Of Kidnapped Tito Group Founder

“She beat the children and used knife to cut them. Her sister’s daughter (10-year-old) who was living with them was also another victim but she survived with cut on her hand and she is the witness when the incident happened.

“We don’t know her whereabout at the moment because we spoke with the security operatives. We learnt she went to her parent’s house,” Sadiq said.

The ward head of Diso, Ahmad Bello said they were all thrown into a state of shock with the incident.

Bello however condemned the act carried out by the woman saying she should have taken the matter to court instead of taking the laws into her hand and killing the innocent children.

READ:  breaking: Bandits Reportedly Killed APC Youth Leader In Katsina

 

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Crime

Non Payment Of Salaries: Staff Of Federal Fire Service Cry For Help

Published

on

Spread the love

 

Staff of the Federal Fire Service have raised the alert over the non-installment of two months remittances by the office.

The staff, who spoke to our Correspondent, revealed that the organization hadn’t pay them their stipends with no “unmistakable reasons”.

They said that notwithstanding the non-installment of compensations, they were being made to resume to the workplace and do day by day exercises just as react to crises.

The staff, who argued namelessness, mourned that they were being presented to difficulty as the financial circumstance in the nation kept on gnawing harder.

“It is more than 60 days of work at the Federal Fire Service and we are yet to get our compensation, two months pay.

“The last compensation we got was in August as the compensation for the month.

“We are living in difficulty due to the non-installment of the compensation, we are truly baffled, Schools are continue, no cash to send our youngsters to class any more, to eat isn’t simple Again. The circumstance is deteriorating for us the same number of us are family man and we depend on this regularly scheduled compensation we get,” said one of the staff.

READ:  Borno: Gov Zulum Takes The Battle To Boko-Haram Strongholds, Spends Sunday At Ngoshe, Meets Troops For Morale Boosters.

Another staff, affirmed the non-installment of compensations, clarified that it had been hard to adapt, as the compensation was the main methods for food for his family.

He stated, “Regularly, we get our compensation from the 26th to 29th of consistently.

“At the point when we were not paid for September, the organization didn’t utter a word and we were considering what is happening.

Fire service

“From that point forward, I have needed to proportion nourishment for my family and make a few forfeits to continue the family.

“Once in a while, I journey significant distance when going to work, so I can decrease the amount I spend on transportation day by day.”

READ:  Kogi Renew Attack: Gov Bello Condemns Agbudu Killings, Says Perpetrators Would Be Smoked Out And Made To Face The Law.

Accordingly, the Federal Fire Service said the non-installment of compensations was because of the lacking assets in the organization’s work force cost head.

In a roundabout on October 14, 2020, and marked by Agholor Michael for the Director, Finance and Account of the Federal Fire Service, the office likewise said that different offices were additionally enduring a similar destiny as it said endeavors were set up to determine the non-installment.

“This is to educate the work force regarding the administration that delay in the installment of September 2020 compensation was because of the inadequate assets in the Federal Fire Service staff cost head simply like different MDAs.

“Ensuing upon the abovementioned, applicable offices have been reached and endeavors are in top apparatus to determine the issue as quickly as time permits,” the roundabout peruses.

READ:  3 Suspected Ritualists Arrested For Exhuming 10 Corpses From Anglican Church Cemetery For Money Ritual

The staff of the office, notwithstanding, exposed the case of the fire administration that different offices were not being paid.

“We are under the Ministry of Interior along with Nigerian Correctional Service and the Immigration Service and those two MDAs were paid for September and are accepting October installment,” the staff said.

They argued to the administration and Minister of Interior, Rauf Aregbesola, to intercede in their situation and direct the quick and brief installment of their compensations.

“We approach the Minister of Interior and Federal Government to please mediate in our issue as we acquire cash to purchase food and pay for our vehicle to go to work, a few of us can’t take care of for their clinical tabs,” they said.

 

Continue Reading

Crime

FG Says The Trending 3 Million Grant On Social Media Is Fake, Warns Nigerian Youths Against The Scam

Published

on

Spread the love

 

The federal government has issued a warning to Nigerians about an ongoing N3m COVID-19 scam in circulation.

The Presidency warned that the scam targets Nigerians looking to benefit from the Federal Government assistance to businesses affected by COVID-19.

In a social media post, it warned about some phishing links being shared on social media, requesting for applications for N3 Million Naira FG Grants.

“The general public should note that these phishing links are generated by Scammers and intended to defraud unsuspecting Nigerians.

“Government requests for applications are only via official channels & websites”, it warned.

The Ministry of Finance has also warned about the scammers in a Twitter post:

READ:  Borno: Gov Zulum Takes The Battle To Boko-Haram Strongholds, Spends Sunday At Ngoshe, Meets Troops For Morale Boosters.

“It has come to our attention that a link is being shared via social media requesting for applications for a FG 3 Million grant.

“The general public should note that this is a SCAM. Any requests for applications are only via official channels & websites. Pls beware! #FinMinNigeria”.

Continue Reading

Crime

#EndSARS: 2 Minor, 4 Others Hoodlums Nabbed For Burning Ekiti Police Facilities

Published

on

Spread the love

 

The Ekiti State Police Command on Monday paraded six suspects over alleged attack on three police facilities in Ekiti State during the #EndSARS protest.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that two of the suspects paraded are minors: Odeyemi Sina, aged 12, and Ayomide Akomolafe (13).

Other suspects paraded are Alao Emmanuel, Ojuko Tobi, Sunday Salihu and Kosedake Olamilekan.

People suspected to be hoodlums last week razed two Divisional Police Stations and the Area Command office in Ikere Ekiti when the #EndSARS protest was hijacked.

Parading the suspects, Sunday Abutu, the Police Public Relations Officer in the State, said the minors were arrested at the scene of the incident.

READ:  Borno: Gov Zulum Takes The Battle To Boko-Haram Strongholds, Spends Sunday At Ngoshe, Meets Troops For Morale Boosters.

According to Abutu, the suspects were caught in the act and they have confessed to the crime.

Abutu added that the suspects and others, now at large, also looted the exhibit room and set the station ablaze, including all the vehicles parked in and around the stations.

Abutu said: “When the EndSARS protest started, everything was done peacefully until the 20th of October when some hoodlums stormed our Area Command in Ikere Divisional Police Station and burnt the police station and vehicles there.

“They also went to two other divisional police stations, particularly the Afao Ikere division, and set the stations and vehicles there ablaze.

READ:  Engineer Sule Charges Traditional Rulers To Fish Out Criminal Elements In Their Domains

“Some police officers were even wounded while others had to run for their lives.

“A Joint Operation Team of the Police, the Military and other security Agencies was immediately deployed to the scene to stop further damage.

“In the process, six suspects were arrested at the scene of crime while others ran away. In their confessional statements, the suspects agreed that they actively participated in the burning of the police stations.

“We are spreading our dragnets and all the names mentioned by these suspects will be arrested.

“They are all at large, but we are trailing them and in the course of investigation, they will be apprehended.”

READ:  Tension Mounts As Gunmen Kill 3 Fulanis, 9 Cows In Kogi State

 

Continue Reading

Trending