“… APC 11, PDP 8, SDP 2, NNPP 2, pending 1.
1. Umaisha/ Ugye (APC) – Rt. Hon. Ibrahim Balarabe Abdullahi.
2. Akwanga North (APC)*l – Rt. Hon. Nehemiah Tsente Dandaura.
3. Kokona East (APC) – Hon. Daniel Ogah Ogazi.
4. Kokona West (APC) – Hon. Danladi Jatau.
5. N/Eggon West (PDP) – Hon. Abel Yakubu Bala.
6. Obi I (PDP) – Hon. Ibrahim Peter Akwe.
7. Obi II (PDP)- Hon. Luka Iliya Zhekaba.
8. Keffi West (APC)- Hon. Ibrahim Aliyu Nana.
9. Keana (APC) – Hon. Muhammad Adamu Omadefu.
10. Awe South (APC) – Hon. Suleiman Yakubu.
11. Nasarawa Central (APC) – Hon. Hajara Danyaro.
12. Udege/Loko (SDP) – Hon. Adamu Kaika.
13. Toto/ Gadabuke (NNPP) – Hon. Muhammed Garba Isimbabi.
14. Keffi East (PDP)- Hon. John Ovey.
15. Karu/ Gitata (PDP) – Hon. John Ali Dizaho.
16. Uke/Karshe (SDP) – Hon. Musa Saidu Gude.
17. Akwanga South (PDP)- Hon. Aliyu Yusuf Chunbaya.
18. Nasarawa Eggon East (APC)- Hon. Ajegena Kudu.
19. Lafia North (PDP)- Hon. Esson Mairiga.
20. Doma North (PDP) – Hon. Muhammed Adamu Onyanki.
21. Doma South (NNPP) – Hon. Musa Ibrahim.
22. Awe North (APC)- Hon. Hudu A. Hudu.
23. Wamba (APC) – Hon. Emmanuel Ezekiel Manding.
24. Lafia Central ( ) – pending.
NSHA. The 2023 Election and the 7th Assembly.
“… APC 11 members, PDP 8 members, SDP 2 members, NNPP 2 members, pending 1, making total of 24…”
10 out of the 24 Hon. Members of the 6th Nasarawa State House of Assembly are returning to the 7th Assembly that is expected to be inaugurated on June this year.
However, at the time of this report, the result for Lafia Central Constituency is yet to be announced so it is pending ( was declared inconclusive).
Out of the 24 Hon members of the current 6th Assembly, 3 which are those of Wamba, Keffi East and Karu/Gitata did not contest for the state assembly election.
However, while Lafia Central is pending for now, Umaisha /Ugya, Kokona West and Kokona East, Keffi West, Akwanga North, Nasarawa Eggon West, Awe South, Keana, Obi 1 and Obi 2 constituencies got their return tickets while others could not make it.
POLITICAL PARTIES AND WHO FORMS THE MAJORITY.
As the House stands at the moment.
APC = 11.
PDP = 8.
SDP = 2.
NNPP = 2.
One pending, Lafia Central which was declared inconclusive.
These completes the total of 24 Hon. Members